Part-Time Program Associate – South West Asia/ North Africa (SWANA) Region | Terms of Reference | 2021Location | Flexible, but preferably based anywhere in SWANA regionStart date | August 2021Type | Part time Programmatic Support. 25 hours per week. Salary: 24,000 annually (negotiable – based on experience)
FRIDA is currently seeking a part-time Program Associate based in and/or from the South West Asian/ North African (SWANA) region to lead the administrative, logistical and communicative engagement of grantee partners within this region. This is an exciting opportunity for creative, hard-working young feminists to work in a fast-paced and dynamic virtual office. The primary responsibilities include working closely with FRIDA’s amazing programs team by providing support to grantmaking and capacity strengthening initiatives within the SWANA region and meaningful, intentional and care-centered support to grantee partners whose work is based in the SWANA region.
This position entails a lot of administrative work, including daily communication with grantee partners throughout grantmaking processes, tracking files, updating databases and maintaining internal operating systems.
- Scope of Work and Structure
The part time Program Associate will work very closely with the entire programs team.
The scope of work is as follows:
Grantee Partner Engagement
- Focal point for grantee partners in SWANA during the call for proposals, renewals and special grant processes. Assist with documentation, monitoring and evaluation and other communication and collaboration related to these processes;
- Regular communication with grantee partners in the SWANA region, facilitating their engagement with and supporting their journey in the FRIDA community;
- Focal point for grantee partners in the SWANA accompaniment program and other capacity strengthening initiatives;
- Provide support to advisors in SWANA region with orientation and regular communication to ensure a successful journey in FRIDA Community;
- Provide logistical support to organize FRIDA community gatherings and convenings within SWANA
- Attend and/or support the preparation of FRIDA convenings, learning visits and special projects related to the SWANA region.
- Support with grantee partners’ data collection and analysis
- Support with translation of relevant materials as needed
Please note this position requires Fluency in English and Arabic. Click link below for full requirements.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications through Humi including their CV, a cover letter, and three reference contacts, before June 6.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL TOR
CLICK HERE TO APPLY